Answered By: SHSU Librarian
Last Updated: Jul 12, 2016     Views: 834

Students applying for jobs on campus are generally asked to fill out the "State of Texas Application for Employment."

In many cases, if you pick up an SHSU student application from the Library Director's office, the State of Texas application will be stapled into the packet.

The application can also be printed from the website. A fillable PDF version is available at:
(Note: If that direct link doesn't work, go to and type "State of Texas Application for Employment" into the website's Search box.)


To search for student or alumni jobs on campus, please refer to the Jobs for Kats website.

Faculty and staff job postings may be found on the Human Resources Employment Opportunities webpage.

Send Us a New Question

Your Question
Your Info
Please provide an e-mail address so we know where to send your answer. (We will NOT share it.)
Do you wish to receive a copy of your email?
Fields marked with * are required.