Answered By: SHSU Librarian Last Updated: Sep 18, 2017 Views: 21
Please contact the Instruction Librarian at email@example.com to schedule a library session for your face-to-face class.
- Custom-designed specifically for their course assignments.
- Focus on general information literacy skills.
- Highlight relevant databases, search strategies, and other library resources that provide support for course assignments.
- Can be presented in your classroom or in the Library.
Librarians can be embedded in online classes or classes that contain an online component.
- Offer virtual instruction sessions, virtual office hours with real-time chat, custom online research guides, and online tutorials to teach databases and research concepts.
- Request an embedded librarian with our online request form or contact the Instruction Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Library also offers an on-demand online instruction series on the website.
- Online Tutorials instruct users in how to evaluate and locate information, including using the library catalog, online database, and the Internet.
- Tutorials have a quiz at the end, and a Certificate of Completion can be printed when the quiz is completed with a passing score.