Answered By: SHSU Librarian Last Updated: Oct 01, 2015 Views: 66
Materials placed on reserve by a faculty member are housed in Reserves behind the Circulation Desk. (Faculty may request that items be placed on Reserve using this request form.)
- Includes books, CDs, and files containing book chapters, class notes, articles, tests, etc.
- Checkout times are specified by the faculty member who has placed them on reserve, usually 2 hours.
- Most can be used in the library building only.
- Only 3 items may be checked out at one time.
- Cannot be renewed.
- Bearkat OneCard is required to borrow.
- Includes book chapters, articles, class notes, tests, etc.
- Available online!
- You must be an enrolled student, faculty, or staff to access this material.
- Students will need a class password provided by their professor.