Answered By: SHSU Librarian Last Updated: Dec 04, 2014 Views: 45
Create Your Free EndNote Web Account
If you are ON CAMPUS:
- Open the EndNote Web login page.
- Click "Sign Up" and enter your e-mail address.
- Complete the registration form (all fields must be filled out). Click "I Agree" to accept the software's terms of service.
If you are OFF CAMPUS:
- Connect to Remote Desktop before creating an account. (Go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Remote Desktop. Enter remote.shsu.edu and then login with your SHSU username and password.) Watch a demo video for PC users.
- After your account is created, you can use EndNote Web online from anywhere; you will not need to use Remote Desktop again.